Hello hello lovelies! I hope you've enjoyed the guest posts that have been shared over the past two weeks. I was having a bit of a tough time so I really appreciated the support from the ladies who stepped up to the plate to help me through it. :)
Not only am I coming back with some renewed blogging energy, but I'm also coming back with a new nail challenge! I spoke a couple months ago on social media about wanting to do a personal swatch challenge to help me get through some of my untrieds. There was interest from others in taking part so I've decided to make it a group challenge for anyone else who is interested.
Here are the details:
- The challenge will start April 1st and run through to the end of the month
- Anyone and everyone is welcome to take part - you can share your daily fills in the facebook group, connect via the link-ups I'll put together, or just participate in your own way offline. It's all good!
- We'll be using the hashtag #30DaysofColourChallenge across social media (yes there is a "u" - I'm Canadian!)
- This is a casual challenge so you can take part in as many or as few fills as you want.
- This isn't limited to nail polish - if you think you have enough lipstick or eyeshadow or markers to take part, go for it! You can also use the swatch colour as the base for a more intricate nail design. Whatever you want. :)
- Feel free to grab the graphics above or below to use in your posts or to share across social media - the more the merrier!
Check under the cut for more info, graphics, and (coming soon) the InLinkz codes!
Once I have all the InLinkz set up I'll update them into this post so that you have an easy way to grab them.
I'm super excited to get into this, and I'm already scanning my polishes to see which I want to pull for swatching. I hope you'll join us!
See you April 1st!