you die. That is true, it’s called Life.”
Terry was famous for his “Discworld book series” and those of you who read these books will probably agree with me that Death was the finest character created by him. The reader could never forget that Death always speaks as VOICE in your head, has blue lights in his eyesockets, rides the pale horse Binky, loves cats, and personally comes whenever it’s time for wizard to die. Terry Pratchett was definitely a wizard who created a fascinating universe with Discworld, where many things functioned in spite of any logic and were powered by magic instead. It’s easy to believe that Death came personally to take Terry and now he will live forever in Discworld. Sure enough with his brilliant sense of humor and making millions of fans smile through tears his last tweets were:
Figure 1. Nail art “Tribute to Terry Pratchett and his
2. More images with bottles.
3. And without.
4. Macro images of each nail.
- Crows toes – Muspelheim (2 coats)
- Crows toes – Loce stinks (gradient)
- Picture polish – Mirage and Whimsy (details)
- Mundo de Unas – Black, White, Forest and Fantasy (stamping)
- Bundle monster – BM 615 (Index finger)
- HeHe – 026 and 059 (Middle finder)
- Mundo de Unas – CZ08 (Ring finger)
- Bundle monster – BM614 (Pinky)
- Bundle monster – BM503, stretched turtle (Thumb)
- Born pretty – BP16, elephants (Thumb)
* I would like to thank Katherine for this exciting opportunity to share my nail art on her spectacular blog.
series written by Terry Pratchett.
From Katherine: WOW! These nails are simply stunning, don’t you agree? Thank you so much for sharing these with us, Alesya. For those of you reading this, if you haven’t already visited PhD Nails you need to get on that! Alesya takes gorgeous pictures and does beautiful art. And be sure to check her out on instagram and facebook, too!