Awww, so sweet! The lovely lady who runs Galorious has given me the Versatile Blogger Award! Thanks so so much hun! 🙂
– Thank the person who gave you the award!
– Include a link to their blog!
– Select 15 blogs or bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly and nominate them for the award!
– Share 7 things about yourself!
It seems to be like a networking/pay-it-forward kind of award, which I’m cool with. So here we go!
7 Things About Me:
- I’m 26 and only now learning how to drive. 😡
- When I notice my cat is sleeping and twitching because of her dreams I stop whatever I’m doing and watch her in complete fascination.
- I finished my Masters in Social Work last year and now work as a counsellor for children and youth.
- The dream I’m working towards is being a therapist for gender-variant children and their families.
- French toast is one of my go-to comfort foods.
- I really love MTV’s Teen Wolf. Like, a lot. A LOT.
- Whenever I write “a lot” I picture the Alot.
Lisa @ Lisa’s Nails
Megan @ Megan Box Nails
Becca @ Horcrux Nails
Jayne @ Addicted to Nail Art
Natalia @ Natalia’s Owls
Roxana @ The Girl With A Butterfly Tatto
Anna Bean @ AnnaBean’s Nails
Nikki @ Nikki’s Nail Files
Lou @ Lou is Perfectly Polished
Claudia @ Nails Art Tutorials
Jane @ Nailside
Alice @ One Nail to Rule Them All
Lindsey @ Wondrously Polished
Jill @ Her Blog (My partner in crime for the Thrones nail designs! Her blog is the only one in this list that has nothing to do with nail art. lol)