I feel like we’re rushing through the year… Can you believe April is already almost over?! One good thing that comes with the end of another month is another new collection from Julep. This month they have some new shades of some fav beauty products and a bunch of bright and bold new polish colours. The two featured products are a new line of Plush Pout Lip Crayons (which are being re-named It’s Balm) and some brand new eyeshadow duos. You’ll definitely want to check them out!
- Also known as the It’s Too Hard To Choose Box! Let us surprise you with a curated box of three obsession-worthy picks from the Set Sail Collection.
- Gold Anchor Nail Decals: Stick ‘em on and seal with a top coat
- January (Classic with a Twist): Tomato red crème
- Ilsa (It Girl): Ink blue crème
- Brigitte (Classic with a Twist): White crème
- Feels Like Velvet – 5th Ave & Broadway: A duo of luscious eyeshadows with dense color and all-day wearability Not your colors? Pick a different duo!
- It’s Balm (Plush Pout) – Electric Coral: A full-coverage lip crayon with a moisturizing treatment core in the middle
- Carolyn (Boho Glam): Melon fuchsia crème
- Becca (Boho Glam): Viridian tide shimmer
- Feels Like Velvet – Coconuts & Cabanas: A duo of luscious eyeshadows with dense color and all-day wearability Not your colors? Pick a different duo!
- Denise (Bombshell): Purple crocus crème
- Vanna (Bombshell): Magnolia crème
- It’s Balm (Plush Pout) – Fuchsia Berry: A full-coverage lip crayon with a moisturizing treatment core in the middle
- Shelby (Classic with a Twist): Navy ink crème
- Amanda (Classic with a Twist): Pink dahlia crème
- Feels Like Velvet – Moonlight & Starlight: A duo of luscious eyeshadows with dense color and all-day wearability Not your colors? Pick a different duo!
- Jessica (It Girl): Back from the vault! Soft baby blue crème
- Spencer (It Girl): Vintage gold crème
- Lee (It Girl): Named after our Wonder Maven! Spitfire red crème
- All four new shades of our cult-fave lip crayon with a moisturizing treatment core in the middle.
- Fuchsia Berry
- Electric Coral
- Flamingo Pink
- Vintage Mauve
Note: these are just a few of the add-ons that are available. Please log into your account to see the full list of products and prices!
- Moni (Boho Glam): Coastal blue crème
- All five of our debut eyeshadow duos with lush, dense color and all-day wearability.
- Coconuts & Cabanas: Chocolate shimmer & metallic antique gold
- Moonlight & Starlight: Matte lilac grey & white sand shimmer
- 5th Ave & Broadway: Matte peach & metallic rose gold
- Sequins & Showtime: Slate shimmer & pearl
- Luck & Magic: Metallic boysenberry & taupe with gold shimmer
You can see more information and swatches of all these products on the official Julep blog, as well as the full list of available products to swap in.
About the Julep Maven Program: The Julep Maven program costs $24.99 a month (shipping to Canada + the US) and is fully customizable, or you can pre-pay for 3 months and receive each box for $19.99. You can also upgrade to the Maven Luxe program for $39.99 a month ($34.99/mo if you pre-pay for 3 months) which entitles you to a fully customizable box plus one additional product per month. And you can skip or send to a friend anytime you want!
Denise is the only polish I’m picking up this month, since they didn’t really wow me. The other two products I went with are from previous boxes – the Invisible Lip Liner and Don’t Leave Your Brows at Home which is a brow powder and brush.
The selection window is open from now until the 24th at midnight, so if you want to get in to select, change or skip your box remember to do it soon!
Let me know what you think of the products this month! Thanks for visiting!