Hello hello lovelies! I hope you've enjoyed the guest posts that have been shared over the past two weeks. I was having a bit of a tough time so I really appreciated the support from the ladies who stepped up to the plate to help me through it. 🙂
Not only am I coming back with some renewed blogging energy, but I'm also coming back with a new nail challenge! I spoke a couple months ago on social media about wanting to do a personal swatch challenge to help me get through some of my untrieds. There was interest from others in taking part so I've decided to make it a group challenge for anyone else who is interested.
Here are the details:
– The challenge will start April 1st and run through to the end of the month
– Anyone and everyone is welcome to take part – you can share your daily fills in the facebook group, connect via the link-ups I'll put together, or just participate in your own way offline. It's all good!
– We'll be using the hashtag #30DaysofColourChallenge across social media (yes there is a "u" – I'm Canadian!)
– This is a casual challenge so you can take part in as many or as few fills as you want.
– This isn't limited to nail polish – if you think you have enough lipstick or eyeshadow or markers to take part, go for it! You can also use the swatch colour as the base for a more intricate nail design. Whatever you want. 🙂
– Feel free to grab the graphics above or below to use in your posts or to share across social media – the more the merrier!
Check under the cut for more info, graphics, and (coming soon) the InLinkz codes!