* Post contains affiliate links
Julep asked a few thousand polish lovers one simple question: How do you clean-up your DIY manicure when you’re done? “Take a shower afterwards” hovered near the top of the list, with plenty of votes for pre-covering cuticles with Vaseline, chap stick, or Elmer’s Glue. Filing/buffing dry polish off of fingers and cuticles was a big one, too.
There’s GOT to be a better way, right?
There is! The game-changing Julep Plié Wand was developed to make polishing your nails easier, better, and faster, especially with your non-dominant hand.
Need a refresh on the Plié’s awesomeness?
Here’s the nitty gritty:
What it is:
The Julep Plié Wand is an ergonomic nail polishing tool designed to solve common pain points and give you better results. Imagine if you’d spent your whole life writing with a pen cap and then someone finally handed you a full-size pen. That’s what it feels like to polish with the Plié Wand.
What it does:
- Long, balanced design improves leverage, comfort, and control
- Flexible handle bends and pivots 360° for your most comfy grip
- Plié overcap fits on any Julep nail polish and attaches to the Plié Wand. One Plié is all you need!
- Precision brush lets you polish closer to your nail
- Swappable and easy-to-clean brushes mean you can use your Plié with any polish brand
You can also take a look at my reviews of both the Plié Wand and the Plié Wand Creativity Kit. (I honestly can't say enough good things about the creativity kit!)
Allure Magazine called the Plié a “stroke of genius,” and Lucky Magazine says “you’ll never look back!”
The Plié Wand has been quietly taking the polishing world by storm since May. But now it's gearing up to make some noise. There’s no question the Plié is changing DIY manicures for the better. The only question is this: Who’s in?
And as a limited time offer right now you can also get two free polishes with your Plie Wand ($24.99 - a $53 value)! That's an awesome value. :)