Alright, I shook myself off and decided to do something I could really get excited about for today's prompt! Thanks for the encouraging comments last time, the really helped me to sit down and think about what I wanted to do today, what would be FUN for me to do. And I decided to go with nails inspired by my favourite 90's girl band of all time!
You also get to see my rarely-visible thumb, which... I'm not actually super pleased about haha. I like the design I did on it, but my thumb is so ugly!! Ahhh! I hope you don't mind how short and rounded it is compared to the rest.
ANYWAY I know what you want (what you really really want) is to see my nails, so let's get to it!
That's right, I did Spice Girls nails! (And spoiler, if you scroll further down the post you will see I didn't just leave it at this, either!)
So let's take a minute to break down all of the polishes I used... It's a lot, are you ready? Okay, here we go!
- Ginger Spice: Sinful Colors Snow Me White, My Indie Polish Puddle It Be, My Indie Polish Magmar
- Sporty Spice: CND Vinylux Desert Poppy, CND Vinylux Honey Darlin', China Glaze Givers Theme
- Baby Spice: L'Oreal Paris Butterfly Kisses, China Glaze Fairy Dust
- Scary Spice: Ciaté London Pliés Please Me, Sinful Colors Black on Black, LynB Designs You Sit On a Throne of Lies
- Posh Spice: Sinful Colors Black on Black, Sally Hansen Big Matte Top Coat
Phew! Lots of polishes! Let's take a closer look at some of my favourite nails!
Fun! None of the designs I chose were particularly difficult but I still quite like them. :) They definitely fit with the 'themes' of the girls!
AND THEN for more fun, I decided to do some freehand lettering because why not! I used black and white acrylic paints and then sealed it all with a matte top coat.
Can I just say that posing with all five fingers is SUPER HARD? I took so many pictures to try to show you my thumb, and it felt so awkward! But I persevered! :)
This is my second-to-last look for our 'Decades' theme and while I've had fun I'm going to say I won't be sad to see it go haha. I already have ideas for next month, but this theme just escapes me for the most part. Ah well.
See you tomorrow for my final 'Decades' look!
Thanks for visiting! xx